LOUIS S. BEZICH (Vice Chairman)
- Senior Vice President, Strategic Alliances, Cooper University Hospital
- Former Vice President of Administrative Services at Camden County College
- Adjunct professor at Rutgers University’s Graduate Department of Public Policy and Administration
- Program for Senior Executives of Local and State Governments, JFK School Government, Harvard University
- Bachelor’s in Science, University of Tampa
- Master’s in Public Policy, Rutgers University - Camden
CHAD MICHAEL BRUNER
- County Administrator for Gloucester County.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Rowan University in Glassboro, NJ.
- Member of the Board of the South Jersey Port Corporation.
- BBA, Emory University School of Business Administration.
- MBA, Rowan University.
HON. JACK COLLINS, Esq. (Chairman)
- Speaker of the General Assembly
- Professor of Graduate Studies, Rowan University
- Basketball coach, Glassboro State College
- Bachelor of Arts, Glassboro State College
- JD, Rutgers School of Law–Camden
MICHELLENE DAVIS, Esq.
- Exectutive Vice President & Corporate Affairs Officer, RWJBarnabas Health
- Chief Policy Counsel to Governor Jon S. Corzine
- Acting State Treasurer
- Executive Director and CEO of the NJ Lottery
- Senior Policy Advisor in the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services
- Bachelor’s Degree, Seton Hall University
- JD, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Head of Regional Commercial Banking, Government Banking Small Business
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Special Olympics New Jersey
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Rowan University in Glassboro, NJ
- Bachelor’s Degree, Rowan University
DUDLEY H. RIVERS, JR.
- Rutgers College, B.A., 1982
- Columbia University, M.B.A., 1984
- Trustee Governor–2019
- Chairman, Rutgers - Camden Board of Directors
- Finance Director, Global Financial Services, Johnson & Johnson Corporate
HON. DANA L. REDD (Chief Executive Officer)
- Former Mayor, City of Camden
- Former Senator, 5th District. Served on several Senate Committees, including: Budget and Appropriations; Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens, Community and Urban Affairs
- Division Head, Camden County Department of Buildings and Operations
- Bachelor of Science, Rutgers School of Business–Camden