HON. DANA L. REDD (Chief Executive Officer)
- Former Mayor, City of Camden
- Former Senator, 5th District. Served on several Senate Committees, including: Budget and Appropriations; Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens, Community and Urban Affairs
- Division Head, Camden County Department of Buildings and Operations
- Masters of Human Services Administration, Lincoln University
- Bachelor of Science, Rutgers School of Business–Camden
LOUIS S. BEZICH (Vice Chairman)
- Senior Vice President, Strategic Alliances, Cooper University Hospital
- Former Vice President of Administrative Services at Camden County College
- Adjunct professor at Rutgers University’s Graduate Department of Public Policy and Administration
- Program for Senior Executives of Local and State Governments, JFK School Government, Harvard University
- Bachelor’s in Science, University of Tampa
- Master’s in Public Policy, Rutgers University - Camden
CHAD MICHAEL BRUNER
- County Administrator for Gloucester County.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Rowan University in Glassboro, NJ.
- Member of the Board of the South Jersey Port Corporation.
- BBA, Emory University School of Business Administration.
- MBA, Rowan University.
MICHELLENE DAVIS, Esq.
- Exectutive Vice President & Corporate Affairs Officer, RWJBarnabas Health
- Chief Policy Counsel to Governor Jon S. Corzine
- Former Acting State Treasurer State of New Jersey
- Former Executive Director and CEO of the NJ Lottery
- Senior Policy Advisor in the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services
- Bachelor’s Degree, Seton Hall University
- JD, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Head of Regional Commercial Banking, Government Banking Small Business
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Special Olympics New Jersey
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Rowan University in Glassboro, NJ
- Bachelor’s Degree, Rowan University
- Vice President of Wealth Management for Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
- Member of the Rutgers Board of Governors
- Member of the Rutgers University-Camden Board of Directors
- Emeritus member of the Rutgers Board of Trustees
- MBA, University of California—Berkeley
- BA in Biological Sciences, Rutgers College, Rutgers University
SANDY J. STEWART
- Retired, Biotech Entrepreneur
- Thought Leader and Published Scientist
- Former Chair of the Rutgers Board of Governors
- Trustee Governor, Rutgers Board of Governors
- Former Chair of the Rutgers Board of Trustees
- Trustee Emeritus, Rutgers Board of Trustees
- Member of the Rutgers-Camden Board of Directors
- Member of the Rutgers-Camden Alumni Hall of Fame
- B.A., Rutgers Camden College of Arts and Sciences
- M.S., Rutgers Graduate School-Camden